Monday, March 16, 2009

Life on Pause

I feel like life is on pause right now. Superman is right now at Seminary orientation finding out if he was even accepted into school. As of this morning we still don't know officially. The assistant at the Schenectady campus was surprised when Superman called her Friday afternoon and told her he still hadn't heard anything. She said she would call the Tennessee campus and have them call us, but we are still waiting for that call. So, Superman took it upon himself to go to Orientation- I don't know if he got in, what apartment we're living in, when we can move in, etc., etc. So, my whole house is packed, and it's on pause until Superman calls me today. He truly believes that God called him to Seminary, and so the fact that they're taking their time (though current students have said the same thing happened with them), is seriously nerve-racking! I have put my trust in God and know that He will work it out. Until next time, I live in limbo!!!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

praying... and hoping

About Me

I am the wife of the world's most amazing man (this is not up for debate, it's fact) and I am loving life!!